A Wow Moment

Paige F.
on 1/6/10 8:05 am
Wow! A DATE!  The shoes I could do without, but I have been divorced for nearly 9 years and have NOT dated.  I don't see myself as dating material...if you know what I mean.  I am so happy for you.  You sound like you are doing GREAT!
PAIGE            
LaShelle2
on 1/6/10 10:46 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Uhhm??? Why are you not dating material? I just enlarged your pic, and I dopn't see anything wrong?  If I dated at 330 pounds I know you ain't being shy.   Now all my OH girlfriends will vouch for me when I say I am brutally honest. And, my honest opinion is you're a nice looking lady.  Any man should be proud to have you as his arm candy.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

HeyHey1969
on 1/6/10 8:51 am - GA
You go girl..... You can never have too many pairs of shoes. Buy the shoes and then you have to buy a hot new outfit to go with the shoes. 

Rhondazn
on 1/7/10 12:04 am - Oxford, GA

That is a BIG wow in my book! Both the shoes and the DATE!
Way to go Lashelle!!!
While I am dreaming of dating I will just have to live thru yours. Keep us posted.

Rhonda

Patience is Trusting God's Timimg!

CallMeMsE
on 1/7/10 2:13 am - Duluth, GA
Girl I ain't mad at you!!!! Go back and purchase those 6 inch heels so you can wear them while you're working that pole ...
LAB_1955
on 1/7/10 6:04 am - McDonough, GA
You are too much LaShelle.  Happy New Year.  I'm so happy to hear how wonderful you are doing.  The best idea I heard was buying the shoes and using them for the pole . . . .  You go girl.  Miss all my friends here.  I haven't been on the board in a while. 
Lookingup
on 1/7/10 7:59 am - Sharpsburg, GA
Congrats!  I have also discovered heels but not 6:inchers.  I'm just glad they aren't orthopedic!

Lookingup
Pre Weight Loss 337
Pre Op 319
DS Surgery Oct. 23, 2008

MzTiff
on 1/7/10 8:20 am - Lithonia, GA
You GO Lashelle!!!!!!  I am SOOOOO happy for you girl.  And go and get those shoes, you have years of stellettos to make up for.  As a matter of fact, tell your date that you have the PERFECT lingerie to match.......... I bet you will have them WELL before Valentines Day!!!!!!!
Most Active